Summer School FAQ's
Is the Summer School program available to goalies?
- Yes! Goalie coaching will be available multiple times a week.
Do you have to be a Rampage player to attend?
- No, 365 PHA welcomes all Tier 1 & 2 players.
Are punch cards available for 365 PHA Summer School?
- No, punch cards are only available for Spring/Summer. PHA Summer School has 10 weeks & 5 weeks options available.
If I sign up for one of the 5 week semesters, but cannot make all 5 weeks, can I make up the week or weeks missed in the other 5 week semester?
- Yes, we just ask that you communicate ahead of time which weeks you need to substitute.
If I can only make 9 out of 10 or 4 out of 5 weeks, can I get a prorated price?
- No, we do not offer prorated discounts on either 10 week or 5 week programs.
Can I just do the on-ice portion of Summer School?
- No, Summer School is an “all in” package that includes on-ice, off-ice, team building and off-ice activities.
How long will my son or daughter be at the rink each day?
- On days your player has on-ice sessions, they will be there approximately 3 ½ to 4 hours. On days your player has only off-ice sessions they will be there approximately 2 ½ to 3 hours.
If I attended Summer School 2021 last year, do I need to purchase gear again?
- Yes, this summer’s gear is different from last. Once registered, a gear store link will be sent with information and instructions for the new required items
When will I receive my son or daughters group placement and schedule?
- Group placements & schedules will be sent out 2 weeks before the start date June 6th. The weekly schedule can be found under the Summer School tab on 365performance.com
How are groups assigned for Summer School?
- Groups are assigned based on player birth year and skill level. It is our goal to make the groups as safe and competitive as possible. Players may be moved up or down based on the coach’s recommendation