365 Performance Hockey Academy
We want to develop and nurture elite hockey skills in players who have the passion and dedication to play hockey at the highest level they can.
365 Performance Hockey Academy provides hockey players ages 12 - 18+ with an elite training experience to elevate their game to the next level.
365 is grateful for our partnership with all of these incredible educational programs to add hundreds of hours of training for our athletes.
Our academy focuses on maximizing your skill development during the season through professionally coached skill sessions every day. The athletes participate in different academic programs that gives them a schedule that allows for the training sessions (on and off-ice) during the school days. 365 skates out of Monument Ice Rinks in beautiful Monument, Colorado. Players will have access to an on-site gym and a private study academic room.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- Grateful for every day
- Spread kindness in our community
- Get out of our comfort zones everyday
- Work hard & be a good team mate
- Embrace adversity (a.k.a "the suck")
- Growth mindset (better today than yesterday)
365 PERFORMANCE PROGRAMS
- Focus on the micro-skills and technique through quality repetitions in PHA skill sessions. Players will work on the skills that you normally wouldn't get to focus on developing during team practices.
EDUCATION TO IMPRESS
- Get an education that colleges will be excited about. Achieve academically with options that cater towards the schedule a hockey player needs. 365 PHA education options are free and adhere to the exceptional standards of Colorado schooling.
ELITE COACHING STAFF
- Professional and Olympic level coaches partner with educators so your player will always be getting the best of both at all times.
ELITE SUMMER TRAINING PROGRAM
- Center your summer goals on your on and off-ice development, while continuously focusing on character and mindset training. This program is centered around your athlete's physical literacy & athletic development, nutrition & recovery best practices, community outreach, and character development.
TOP-NOTCH OFF SEASON TRAINING
- 365 PHA College/Pro is for athletes who are currently playing in Junior, NCAA DI/DII, or Professional hockey levels. Work with our elite coaching staff 5 days a week, on and off the ice, to maximize your off-season development in preparation for next season.