365 Performance Welcomes new Strength & Conditioning Coach, Christian Kessenich!
Coach Christian is new to the Colorado area. He previously worked at College of Charleston as a Strength and Conditioning coach for Men's Soccer, Men's & Women's golf, Sailing, & Equestrian. He has previous experience working at University of Montana, Embry Riddle, Stanford University (Football), Lee University, Clemson University (Olympic Sports), and the Charlotte Independence (USL Championship), where the team had the lowest injury rate and most successful season in club history.
Christian has a Bachelor’s of Science in Exercise Science and a Master's of Arts in Sport Coaching Education. He is certified through the NSCA as a Strength and Conditioning coach, as well as a Conditioning Coach through Bioforce Conditioning.
Facilities coached at:
• Coach Gayle Hatch- Team USA Olympic Lifting
• University of Montana
• Embry Riddle
• Stanford (football)
• Lee University
• Clemson University
• Charlotte Independence (USL Championship)
• College of Charleston
More accomplishments include:
• 10+ years working in College and Professional Sports
• 5 MLB draft picks
• 4 USL Championship First team picks
• 2x NCAA D2 Women's Soccer Final Four
• 12 NCAA Track & Field All-Americans
• 4 NCAA Baseball All-Americans
• 4 NCAA Cross Country All-Americans & a 3x XC National Champion
• 10+ NCAA D1 Conference Championships